Monday, 6 August 2012

Pakistani Film Star Reema Khan with Dr. Tariq (Wedding) Walima Photos 2012


Pakistan, the movie star "Reema Khan" Dr. Tariq Shahab, a cardiologist in Virginia, USA, were married in a ceremony of the court in November 2011 as the arrangement.


The wedding was a small matter, and she said it was a great reception in Lahore. The actor wore a green suit Hasan Shehryar Yasin (HSY), designed in your wedding.





Valima her dress was designed by HSY.


Qasim Yar Tiwana Saturday was planned for which he had forgotten the event that said he plans for his family, friends and parents.
"Reema had always told me that when she married, she wanted me to schedule. I am delighted to see Reema in a wedding dress," said Tiwana. "When she arrived, she said," I'm getting married now in Pakistan. "


When I asked how they wanted the event, the combination of colors, and she told me she trusted me completely, "he said.


Ayesha Sana, the media coordinator, said most of the artists could not attend the wedding of America Khan because he was a small matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email